Many people are surprised that we offer a 100% Happy Family Money Back Guarantee. I know that it is unheard of in childcare, but I believe in trust and relationships (two of our core values) so much that I guarantee that if you are not happy, we will gladly refund your money.
Unsure of which child care provider will be the best match for you and your child? At Brainy Kids Place, we understand that choosing the right curriculum-based child care for you and your child can be difﬁcult.
That’s why we’re proud to offer our unheard of Money-Back Guarantee
It’s simple. If after your ﬁrst three days, you don’t feel that Brainy Kids Place is the perfect place for you and your child, we’ll happily refund your tuition.
We pride ourselves on our family-like environment. It’s our top priority to make sure that the families and staff here at Brainy Kids Place all feel like part of our family. And that’s why we offer such an unprecedented guarantee.
Because your perfect daycare is about more than just a great early-education curriculum, impressive staff, the facility’s amenities, or a fantastic value. It’s about feeling at home, feeling comfortable, and feeling conﬁdent that your child will be genuinely cared for.
. . . And the best way to know if you feel at home here is simply to try us – Risk Free!
Money Back Guarantee Details. . .
- The Money Back Guarantee is offered only to newly registered families who begin full-time enrollment at Brainy Kids Place, and is subject to the following conditions:
- A family who has previously enrolled a child at Brainy Kids Place is not eligible for the Guarantee.
- The Guarantee and tuition refund can be applied one time per family.
- All enrollment paperwork must be submitted prior to the ﬁrst day of attendance.
- Families must notify the center’s director, in writing, of their intention to withdraw their child. This notiﬁcation must be submitted at the end of the third day, accompanied by the reason for the disenrollment.
- If disenrollment is qualiﬁed for a refund, Brainy Kids Place will reimburse the full tuition amount paid within 30 days of the school’s receipt of the notiﬁcation of disenrollment.